NISSAN 24-HOUR ROADSIDE ASSIST – THERE WHEN YOU NEED US MOST
Because the Nissan Aftersales treatment is all your vehicle needs in those unforeseen and unplanned breakdowns – Nissan’s 24-Hour Roadside Assist is there when you need us most.
All new Nissan vehicles come with Roadside Assist aligned to the warranty of your vehicle, so whether you’ve locked your keys in your car, got a flat tyre, a flat battery, run out of fuel or simply broken down, the Nissan 24-hour Roadside Assist team will get you safely back on the road in no time.
From the minute you sit inside your Nissan, we are committed to protecting your well-being and making sure that whatever obstacles you come across, we will be right beside you.
24-hour Roadside Assistance is available across all of South Africa. You can call for a helping hand wherever you are.
USING THIS SERVICE
Just call the number 0800 647726 (NISSAN) for 24-hour roadside assistance. Our expert consultants are available to help whenever you need it.
USING THIS SERVICE
Our staff is on hand to offer support in all our official South African languages. We will dispatch an approved Nissan supplier to your location to assist with your mechanical or electrical breakdown, such as flat tyre, problems with your battery, running out of petrol or if you lock yourself out of the car. If the problem cannot be fixed immediately, we will send a tow truck from the nearest location to assist you.
BENEFITS AND EXCLUSIONS
- Unlimited roadside assistance.
- Battery issues / vehicle won’t start.
- We will arrange towing for mechanical and electrical breakdowns to the closest approved Nissan dealership where the vehicle can be repaired.
- We will coordinate services to provide you with a courtesy vehicle for a period of 24 hours if you are more than 100km away from your destination.
- We will coordinate services to provide accommodation for you and your passengers, should a rental vehicle not be available to you and you are more than 100km from your home or destination.
- We will coordinate services to assist in case of a medical emergency but their services are not covered.
- Flat tyre assistance – changing flat tyre for spare. Service not covered.
- If keys are lost, stolen or locked in the vehicle, we can also arrange a locksmith, but their services are not covered.
- We can assist with fuel related issues, such as incorrect fuel or running out of fuel. Service not covered.
- We can arrange for vehicles involved in accidents to be towed to the closest approved Nissan panelbeater, but their services are not covered.
- We can assist Nissan clients that are out of their standard warranty, but please note the service is not covered.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF EMERGENCY REPAIR SERVICE
“Vehicles” mean personal four-wheel vehicles.
- Vehicles outside of the Standard Warranty terms and conditions.
- Vehicles that are modified or altered without permission according to the standards of the car manufacturer, or vehicles that are modified or altered for racing purposes, or any accident or claims arising from the race or participation in the race thereof.
- Vehicles that carry a combined weight, including passengers, greater than the standard determined by the car manufacturer; or misuse of the vehicle.
- Loss or damage directly or indirectly resulting from: Act of God, act of war, invasion, act of public enemies, civil war, revolution, coup d’état, anti-government riot or strike.
- Service outside the determined service area.
- Driver does not hold a driving licence or has an expired driving licence and/or the licence was not issued by the Department of Transport.
- Costs in the event that the car malfunctions due to fuel or fluid being empty. However, Nissan Roadside Assistance can arrange for technicians to help you, provided that the cost is incurred by you.
- Vehicles which are driven on inappropriate terrain, or vehicles which have not been maintained in accordance with the car manufacturer’s recommendations, or vehicles which have not been maintained for 12 months.
- Nissan Roadside Assistance will not be responsible for the theft of belongings or accessories left inside or outside the vehicles.
- Nissan Roadside Assistance will not be responsible for the cost of damages in the event that the car manufacturer recalls the vehicles.
- Nissan Roadside Assistance will not be responsible for the cost of damages in the event that the cars are maintained by a service centre that does not meet the required standards, or from an error on the part of the reseller’s technician, service centre or garage.
- Nissan Roadside Assistance will not be responsible for the cost due to fake parts or parts from unauthorised manufacturers.